Webinar: Our Path Forward
On May 28, 2020, GSEC, Metro Chamber, Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber, SACOG and Valley Vision presented, Our Path Forward: The Prosperity Strategy – a two-year effort to build a six-county inclusive economic strategy that will be our path forward for both near-term economic recovery and growth for the future. The webinar begins with a presentation from Kunal Modi of McKinsey & Company the forecast of California-specific economic impact scenarios followed by presentations on the framework to recovery from the impact of COVID-19, why inclusion matters and the core strategies for the region.
OUR CORE STRATEGIES
The detailed work for Our Path Forward: The Prosperity Strategy – the ways in which we will make progress on the underlying principles – is captured in six core strategies. These strategies are the focal point of the work to come in the next five years.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Food, Agriculture and Health Innovation.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Life Sciences.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Future Mobility.
- Target infrastructure investment to support economic clusters and market drivers.
- Expand demand-driven, sector-based workforce development, aligned to key opportunity clusters and a more inclusive workforce, prepared for the future of work.
- Create an environment to be the most business-friendly region in which to operate in the state of California.
THE PROSPERITY PARTNERSHIP
The Prosperity Strategy is the collective work of the following organizations – each with its own unique focus – in order to drive an inclusive economy for the six-county region.
Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber
Feedback? Want to learn More?
Contact The Prosperity Partnership at:
To be included in future updates, webinars, status reports and more, please complete the form below: