UPCOMING INFO SESSION: CERF
Nov. 18 | 1 -2 PM
Valley Vision, together with its fellow Prosperity Partners, is convening an Information Session on the Community Economic Resilience Fund or “CERF,” the state’s $600 million investment in the planning and implementation of inclusive economic strategies for regions across the state. Learn more about CERF and how your organization can access these historic funds.
20/21 Work Plan: Our Path Forward
The Prosperity Partnership released its 20/21 Work Plan which identifies the key actions, tactics and metrics for Our Path Forward: The Prosperity Strategies critical short term initiatives. The work plan will include quarterly updates on its progress and impact for the Sacramento Region.
OUR CORE STRATEGIES
The detailed work for Our Path Forward: The Prosperity Strategy – the ways in which we will make progress on the underlying principles – is captured in six core strategies. These strategies are the focal point of the work to come in the next five years.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Food, Agriculture and Health Innovation.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Life Sciences.
- Be the global leader for entrepreneurs, firms and workforce in Future Mobility.
- Target infrastructure investment to support economic clusters and market drivers.
- Expand demand-driven, sector-based workforce development, aligned to key opportunity clusters and a more inclusive workforce, prepared for the future of work.
- Create an environment to be the most business-friendly region in which to operate in the state of California.
THE PROSPERITY PARTNERSHIP
The Prosperity Strategy is the collective work of the following organizations – each with its own unique focus – in order to drive an inclusive economy for the six-county region.
Greater Sacramento Economic Council
Sacramento Metro Chamber
Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber
Feedback? Want to learn More?
To be included in future updates, webinars, status reports and more, please complete the form below: